Pages

Quote

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wanderlust.

One of my photos from the Grand Canyon
There is no better word to describe how I've been feeling recently. As the date of my first international trip approaches I am getting more and more excited and reflecting on the traveling opportunities that I have already been blessed with. In fourth grade I lived every kid's dream and got to go to Disney World in Orlando, Florida. My eighth grade year, I was selected to go on a trip to the Grand Canyon. I've been lucky enough to see Washington D.C. a couple of times, as well as a small bit of the Vegas strip. I've been to Ohio and Cedar Point. I've stayed on Long Beach Island, New Jersey and seen Atlantic City. I've been so lucky to have traveled to all the places I have. I will never regret traveling, however I will always look back and kick myself for not taking enough pictures. The places I went as a child are very faint in my memory and I would love to be able to look back on photos and attach memories to them. I'm vowing that, when I travel in March, I will take enough photos that I will be able to remember even the smallest details of my trip. 
On that note, I would like to share some of the (pretty crappy quality) photos I took during my trip to the Grand Canyon! They may have been taken with an old digital camera, but I feel that even that cannot take away from beautiful Arizona.
Hoover Dam from the Colorado River
View from the Colorado River
The Grand Canyon
Where are some of the places you have traveled? Any traveling tips? If you have posted about the places you have been, leave a link below, I would love to read about your adventures! 


xx,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment