Pages

Quote

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The Sweater Weather Tag

Due to the freezing cold weather that we've been having recently, I thought that the Sweater Weather Tag would be perfect. I got this cute from Charlotte's blog, go check her out :)
 
1) Favorite Candle Scent?
I recently bought two candles from Bath and Body works during their semi-annual sale and I'm honestly obsessed with them! The seasonal scents are Black Tie and Sparkling Confetti which, unfortunately, I can no longer find on their website. The Black Tie scent smells of
Green sage, Sandalwood and Tonka Bean and smells like an expensive mens cologne. Sparkling Confetti smells of Madagascar vanilla, sandalwood and a hint of juicy peach. They're both amazing!

2) Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate?
I don't drink coffee and can't bear the taste of tea so definitely hot chocolate!


3) Do You Switch Up Your Make-up Routine for the Season? 
Honestly, putting on mascara and maybe some lip gloss is the extent of my makeup routine. I know little to nothing about makeup and, even if I did, I probably couldn't afford half of the makeup I would like anyways haha

4) Hats or Scarves?
I'm a fan of both, but I tend to wear hats more. As much as I love how scarves look, I find that perfectly situating them can be inconvenient, whereas I can just throw on a hat to go with practically any outfit.

5) Favorite Christmas Food?
It's a little late for this question but we usually have a nice ham dinner. Whipped potatoes are the absolute best!

6) Most Worn Sweater? 
Sweaters are one of my favorite members of my wardrobe so they get a lot of love. However, I have two of the same sweater in different colors that I probably wear the most. They are long, baggy sweaters with big, bold stripes with buttons down the back. One is white and the other a dark, maroon color. They're so comfortable and warm, perfect for winter!
7) Must-Have Winter Nail Polish? 
I've got my fair share of polishes, but I don't paint my nails very often. Chipped nails are one of my pet peeves. However, I'm a big fan of mint green on nails!

8) Favorite Autumn/Winter Memory?
Besides waking up on Christmas morning as a kid, I was always a fan of decorating my house with Christmas decor. We have really high ceilings so our tree usually averages between eight and ten feet tall and I always got to put the angel on top. I can't wait until I have my own house to decorate.

9) Boots or Uggs?

Let's be real, I love both. Well, I've never actually owned a pair of Uggs, but I have two pairs of Bearpaws that I love. They are so warm! I also love boots though. I feel that they can add so much to an outfit, no matter what the season. Plus, Bean Boots are perfection :)
Get these HERE!
10) What is the Winter Weather Like Where You Live?
Winter here can be absolutely brutal. We get a hard mixture of rain, snow and sleet. And then sometimes we get sunny, spring-like days. The weather is really hard to predict around here to be honest.


I hope you enjoyed this! If you're reading this, I tag you to answer these questions on your blog :)

xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment