Pages

Quote

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Elephant Gifts

Hey guys! So I've been super busy today moving back into school for my final semester of college (which is absolutely insane!). I hadn't seen my suite-mates in over a month so it's so exciting to be reunited with them again! My friend Jenny went on a service trip to Guatemala over break and she brought me back the cutest souvenir! All of my friends are aware of my elephant obsession so she got me this adorable, hand-made elephant! He's about an inch and a half high and so so cute! I absolutely adore him! Tell me he isn't just the cutest thing!
Also over break I got a text from Stef, another one of my friends, saying she saw something and had to get it for me! It ended up being these two adorable elephant clips with cute patterns on them. One is white with small orange flowers and the other is orange with small white flowers! I'm not sure what I am going to use these for yet but I'll definitely find a place for them!
I love them so much and I am so grateful to have such amazing and thoughtful friends! Sorry about the short post today but, as I said, I have been busy moving back in and catching up with friends! If you have any suggestions about posts you would like to see, please let me know in the comments below and I will see you on Wednesday :)

xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment