Pages

Quote

Friday, January 23, 2015

25 Random Questions Tag

Since I am feeling very overwhelmed but still wanted to get a post out, I thought I would do the 25 Random Questions Tag.
Question 1: Do you have any pets ? Yes, two adorable kitties! Look at these babies!
Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you: One of my cats, some couch pillows and my backpack.

Question 3: What's the weather like right now ? It's pretty cold and cloudy out, boo!

Questions 4: Do you drive ? If so, have you crashed? I do, and I myself have not crashed, but I have been in a car that has. Scary stuff.

Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning ? 8:30, I had class!

Question 6: When was the last time you showered? This morning before class.

Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw ? Paranoia, the one with Liam Hemsworth.
Question 8: What does you last text message say? "Yeah! I can actually think now so that's nice!"

Question 9: What is your ringtone ? Whatever the default one on iPhone is haha

Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country? Yes

Question 11: Do you like sushi? I have never actually tried it but the thought of raw fish grosses me out.

Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries? Hannaford

Question 13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? Nope.

Question 14: How many siblings do you have ? Two, a brother and a sister.

Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Laptop

Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 22! *Insert Taylor Swift song here*

Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses ? Both, my vision is awful.

Question 18: Do you colour your hair ? Nope! 

Question 19: Tell me something you are planing to do today: Catching up on homework, fun...

Question 20: When was the last time you cried? I'm not actually sure. Not recently!

Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping? Extra cheese and bacon. Yum

Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger ? I don't like burgers.

Question 23: Have you ever had an all-nighter ? What college student hasn't?

Question 24: What is your eye colour ? Blue/green
Question 25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? No, I don't like soda to begin with!

If you read this, I tag you! Let me know in the comments below if you answer the questions, I would love to read your answers!

xx,

2 comments:

  1. your cats are so cute! x
    http://heyitshannaah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete