Pages

Quote

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Topshop Wishlist

The other day I was bored between classes. How did I chose to spend my time? Online shopping at stores I will probably never be able to afford, naturally. One of my favorite YouTuber's Zoella often talks about a store called Topshop so I decided to check it out. I absolutely love their wide variety of clothes and ended up compiling quite the list of things that, if I ever win the lottery, would love to own!



Skirts:
 1. Satin Skort - $75 USD
2. Tall Textured Lace Hem Skirt - $68 USD

Those are my favorite items, I would love to see yours! Leave a comment below!

2 comments:

  1. Adore those playsuits! Love Topshop!!

    Sharan | essehearts.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I wish their clothes weren't so expensive, I would buy so many of them!
      xx,
      Caitlin

      Delete