Pages

Quote

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Hey Remember Me?

Hey guys! It's literally been forever since I've posted and I'm sorry about that! I feel like I've been super busy and haven't been feeling very motivated to blog. However, I thought I would give a little update on what's been going on in my life, for anyone who may be interested!

1) It's been two weeks since I lost my Grandmother. She was a super important part of my life and adjusting to her absence has been hard. I'm not one who easily adapts to changes so it is definitely a process.
My best friends and I.
2) On the 7th, we had a semi-formal dance at school. The music was pretty awful but I loved spending time with my friends. Taking pictures is always the best part.

3) I per-ordered Keegan Allen's life.love.beauty. quite a while ago and it came a couple of weeks ago. I haven't had the chance to read it yet but I am really excited to read his stories and see his photography. I will be posing a Book Banter about it as soon I've read it!

4) It's my birthday week but, unfortunately, I have the day off and all of my friends have class all day. I think I'm going to spend it with my baby cousins though so I can't complain too much. Plus, I think my friends are going to take me out that night. I can't believe I'm going to be 22, that is too bizarre.

5) I'm sure everyone knows that yesterday was Valentine's Day. Trav and I didn't do anything special. Honestly, this was our 7th Valentine's Day together so we would rather just spend time together than buy gifts or anything. We don't feel like we need Valentine's Day to express how we feel about each other.

What have you guys been up to? Did you do anything special for Valentine's Day? Let me know in the comments below! I'll be seeing you guys very soon, promise!


xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment