Pages

Quote

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Forever 21 Wishlist | Spring Trends Edition

Hey guys! So Forever 21 recently released their Spring Trends Look Book and they have so many great pieces! I went through the collection and picked out my favorite items. I would love to have any of these in my closet.
I think the design on the back of this dress is just so beautiful! The front is simple enough that it could be worn for any occasion with a cardigan for more formal or with some cute heels for a night out!

This beautiful dress comes in the beautiful burgundy above (which I love!) as well as a dark grey and black. This is a cute dress that could definitely be worn anywhere. It's such a simple design, but super cute!

This dress is super simple but I think it's cute! It also comes in black!

Tops:
 1. Asymmetrical Split-Top Front - $17.90 USD
This top is just so cute! This would be a cute summer top with a cardigan or for professional wear. I love the design.
2. Colorblocked Chiffon Top - $17.90 USD
I think the colors of this top go so well together. It's a simple top but I really like it.
 3. Cutout-Black Pleated Top - $19.90 USD
Once again, a simple top but the small details are really cute. I think this would be flattering on a lot of different body types.
 4. Floral Lace Crop Top - $27.90 USD
I think this is my favorite of the bunch. I have always had a thing for floral patterns but I think the grey and white together is really elegant. I just love this top!
 5. Floral Print Crop Top - $14.90 USD
This top is similar to the last one but once again, I've got a thing for floral's.
 6. Flutter Sleeve Blouse - $10.90 USD
I think this top is so cute and comes in the three colors above (mint, yellow and lavender) as well as peach. The pastels are all so nice.
7. Layered Boxy V-Neck Tank - $17.90 USD
I think this shirt is a little more edgy, but elegant at the same time. I love both of these colors, as well as the lavender/black blouse.

Jackets:
I have always loved the idea of varsity jackets but have always found them to be a bit too bulky. However, this one looks comfortable and casual.

Have you guys looked through Forever 21's Spring Trends? What are your favorite items?

xx,

No comments:

Post a Comment